The License Working Group is a subgroup of the Collections Committee.
The License Working Group assists the COPPUL Licensing Coordinator with review and negotiation of licenses for electronic resources licensed by COPPUL. This group will periodically review the COPPUL model license and will work with the Licensing Coordinator to develop training opportunities and communication strategies that support licensing initiatives and expansion of licensing expertise at the local and consortial level.
Please see the Terms of Reference for more information.
- Jaclyn McLean, University of Saskatchewan
- Rosie Croft, Royal Roads University
- Lisa Larkins, UBC Library
- Sandra Stift, MacEwan University
- Robert Tiessen, University of Calgary Library
- Elizabeth Wallace, University of Alberta Libraries