January 1, 2017
December 31, 2017
There are several Lexis Nexis options:
- "provides access to full-text news, business, and legal publications, using a variety of flexible search options. ... Access over 10,000 news, business, and legal sources. The outstanding news coverage includes deep backfiles and up-to-the-minute stories in national and regional newspapers, wire services, broadcast transcripts, international news, and non-English language sources." LNA also contains all the content of Quicklaw Core.
- More info on the product: http://academic.lexisnexis.com/online-services/academic-overview.aspx
- Downloadable title lists are available here: http://amdev.net/rpt_download.php?reg=CAN
- Because Quicklaw's content is now in LNA, this option is for LNA subscribers who also want the QL interface.
LN Academic Plus
- includes all the LNA content plus the content in Quicklaw Plus.
- Quicklaw Core includes Canadian caselaw, legislation, board and tribunals, Canadian and US law journals and the Canada Digest
- "Canada’s market leader in online legal research, the Quicklaw service provides access to the most comprehensive collection available of case law, legislation, exclusive current awareness services, expert commentary and more." For more info on the product please see: http://www.lexisnexis.ca/en/our-solutions/academic/academic-librarians/research-solutions/complete-and-comprehensive-research/quicklaw.aspx
- For the content of QL Core please see the Qucklaw Source Directory at http://www.lexisnexis.ca/en/our-solutions/academic/academic-librarians/research-solutions/complete-and-comprehensive-research/directory.aspx However, please note that that some of the material in the "Commentary" section of that list is in the QL Plus package, not QL Core.
- All content in Quicklaw Core is now included in LexisNexis Academic.
- There is some additional content which is available only for law school students. They must use the Register screen to log in in order to view this content. Spreadsheet of titles: http://www.concan.ca/docs/view.php?id=289
- Halsbury’s Laws of England
- Halsbury’s Laws of Canada (all volumes)
- Juris Classeur and JurisClasseur Quebec
- over 50 Butterworths texts
- Significant collections of US, UK, Aust/NZ legal materials
- Litigation and Solicitors Forms & Precedents
- Practice Products in various areas of law e.g. Intellectual Property, Labour, Employment, Criminal, Family, Immigration
- Full-text coverage of patents from more than 30 countries.
- See http://www.lexisnexis.ca/en-ca/products/totalpatent.page for details
1789 to present
Consortia Canada license
Notes on Subscribers:
Contact COPPUL regarding all subscription-related matters.
2016/17 Subscriber Details