The COPPUL Scholarly Communications Working Group (SCWG) is charged with conducting research into areas of scholarly communications, and making recommendations to the COPPUL Directors for supporting these activities. The SCWG also engages scholarly communication practitioners at COPPUL institutions in a community of practice for networking and relevant continuing education.
To learn more about the SCWG and its activities:
Current COPPUL Scholarly Communications Working Group members:
- Elaine Fabbro (Athabasca University), COPPUL Director representative
- Patty Gallilee (Simon Fraser University)
- Kathy Gaynor (Thompson Rivers University)
- Robyn Hall (MacEwan University), Chair
- Carmen Kazakoff-Lane (Brandon University)