This limited-term working group is intended to broadly reflect the diversity of COPPUL membership, to provide COPPUL representatives for the limited-term COPPUL-OCUL-CAUL-BCI Resource Sharing Agreement Working Group (draft Terms of Reference for this group here) and to provide information/recommendations to COPPUL Directors in the specific areas outlined below. It is expected that this group will complete its work and final report/recommendations by September 2019 at the latest.
Please see the Terms of Reference for more details.
- Sue Bengtson, University of Victoria
- Jean Blackburn, Vancouver Island University
- CJ de Jong, University of Alberta (Chair)
- Christine Drever, University of Saskatchewan
- Lori Giles-Smith, University of Manitoba
- Brenda Smith, Thompson Rivers University
- Brett Waytuck, University of Regina
- Vivian Stieda, COPPUL (ex-officio)