The License Working Group is a subgroup of the Collections Community.
The License Working Group assists the COPPUL Licensing Coordinator with review and negotiation of licenses for electronic resources licensed by COPPUL. This group will periodically review the COPPUL model license and will work with the Licensing Coordinator to develop training opportunities and communication strategies that support licensing initiatives and expansion of licensing expertise at the local and consortial level.
Please see the Terms of Reference for more information.
Members and Terms:
- Evelyn Bruneau, University of Manitoba (June 2019 - December 2021)
- Christine Hoeppner, University of Winnipeg (June 2019 - May 2023)
- Lisa Larkins, University of British Columbia (June 2017 - May 2023)
- Robert Tiessen, University of Calgary (June 2017 - May 2022)(Chair)
- Heather Empey, University of Northern British Columbia (October 2020 - May 2022)
- Francine May, Mount Royal University (December 2020 - May 2022)
- Carol Stephenson, COPPUL (ex officio)
- Vivian Stieda, COPPUL (ex officio)