The License Working Group is a subgroup of the Collections Committee.
The License Working Group assists the COPPUL Licensing Coordinator with review and negotiation of licenses for electronic resources licensed by COPPUL. This group will periodically review the COPPUL model license and will work with the Licensing Coordinator to develop training opportunities and communication strategies that support licensing initiatives and expansion of licensing expertise at the local and consortial level.
Please see the Terms of Reference for more information.
Members and Terms:
- Jaclyn McLean, University of Saskatchewan (June 2017 - May 2020)
- Rosie Croft, Royal Roads University (Chair) (June 2017 - May 2019)
- Lisa Larkins, UBC Library (June 2017 - May 2019)
- Sandra Stift, MacEwan University (June 2017 - May 2020)
- Robert Tiessen, University of Calgary Library (June 2017 - May 2020)
- Elizabeth Wallace, University of Alberta Libraries (June 2017 - May 2019)
- Carol Stephenson, COPPUL (ex officio)
- Kristina McDavid, COPPUL (ex officio)