The License Working Group is a subgroup of the Collections Committee.
The License Working Group assists the COPPUL Licensing Coordinator with review and negotiation of licenses for electronic resources licensed by COPPUL. This group will periodically review the COPPUL model license and will work with the Licensing Coordinator to develop training opportunities and communication strategies that support licensing initiatives and expansion of licensing expertise at the local and consortial level.
Please see the Terms of Reference for more information.
Members and Terms:
- Evelyn Bruneau, University of Manitoba (June 2019 - May 2021)
- Christine Hoeppner, University of Winnipeg (June 2019 - May 2021)
- Lisa Larkins, University of British Columbia (June 2017 - May 2021), Co-Chair
- Jaclyn McLean, University of Saskatchewan (June 2017 - May 2020), Co-Chair
- Sandra Stift, MacEwan University (June 2017 - May 2020)
- Robert Tiessen, University of Calgary (June 2017 - May 2020)
- Carol Stephenson, COPPUL (ex officio)
- Kristina McDavid, COPPUL (ex officio)