When: Thursday Dec 14th @ 10 am PST / 11 am MST / 12 noon CST
Join newly-appointed Portage Director Jeff Moon, who will provide an update on the good work happening at Portage, a library-based network of expertise and national platforms for planning, preserving, and discovering research data.
As Portage enters the second year of its current business plan, it aims to continue progress made on its central goals of: i) fostering a community of practice for RDM; ii) facilitating and providing leadership in the development of RDM infrastructure; and iii) engaging and advocating for RDM with stakeholder communities. Jeff will provide a high-level overview of these activities and answer any questions you might have around CARL's RDM efforts.
Staff at all COPPUL institutions at any knowledge level with an interest in digital preservation are encouraged to attend. Session are also open to the general public as space permits.
How to connect:
Participants, to join the meeting with video on a computer or mobile phone, click the link: https://bluejeans.com/612449800
You may also join via audio only using the telephone number: +1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)
Additional numbers: http://bluejeans.com/numbers then enter Meeting ID: 612449800
- You may require administrator access to install BlueJeans on your computer; please make arrangements with your local IT support.
- You are encouraged to connect to the conference call approximately 30 minutes prior to the stated start time; you MUST initiate the connection to BlueJeans.
- Connecting 30 minutes early helps alleviate stress for the participants and ensures maximum presentation time; please be considerate and connect early.
- We recommend that you use a wired connection for better bandwidth.
- Please test your video and audio connection in advance of the video conference date using: https://bluejeans.com/111/
- For assistance go to http://bluejeans.com/support/ or call: +1 (408) 791-2830.
PRIVACY: BlueJeans Network is a cloud-hosted service that transmits data outside of Canada. Please ensure your usage of BlueJeans Networks is in accordance with BC privacy legislation. If you have any questions, please contact the University Privacy Office - email@example.com - prior to using this service.