With the new Fall season upon us, COPPUL is pleased to announce our new Chairs for the following committees. Many thanks to these individuals for agreeing to lead these committees forward.
- e-Resources Selection and Assessment Working Group, Roxy Garstad (MacEwan University)
- Digital Stewardship Network, Gabrielle Prefontaine (University of Winnipeg)
- Resource Sharing Community, Lisa Wanner (University of Regina) (co-chair with CJ De Jong)
- Scholarly Communiations Working Group, Christina Winter (University of Regina)
- Indigenous Historical Publications, Kayla Lar-son (UBC) and Kathryn Ruddock (University of Calgary)
And many thanks to the other Chairs for continuing in their roles:
- License Working Group, Rob Tiessen (University of Calgary)
- Shared Print Network, Trish Chatterley (University of Alberta)
- Collections Community, Francine May (Mount Royal University)
- Resource Sharing Community, CJ De Jong, Co-Chair with Lisa Wanner (University of Alberta)
- CDSN Peer Services Community, Mimi Lam (UBC)
- Indigenous Knowledge, Sarah Dupont (UBC)
- SPAN Phase 6 Working Group, Grace Romund (University of Manitoba)
- ACCOLEDS, Tara Stieglitz (MacEwan University) and Amy Paterson (Thompson Rivers University)
COPPUL is also deeply indebted to all the members of each committee who make the work of COPPUL possible.