To support stewardship of digital materials thoughout their life cycle, COPPUL offers the following opt-in services to members and select partners at additional cost.
- Archivematica-as-a-Service helps members prepare material for long-term access and storage using standards-based, open-source tools. With hosting provided by the UBC Library and technical support provided by Artefactual, users are able to focus on their preservation goals rather than technical setup and maintenance.
- WestVault is COPPUL's community-owned preservation storage network, based on Stanford's LOCKSS technology ("Lots of Copies Keep Stuff Safe"). WestVault members are able to store copies of unique and at-risk materials at 5 member libraries across 4 provinces, safeguarding valuable content for long-term preservation and access. Membership is open to COPPUL members, and to BC ELN partners.
- Arca is a hosted, Islandora-based repository platform made available to COPPUL members through partnership with the BC Electronic Library Network. An integration between Arca and WestVault allows users of both service to quickly and easily set up deposits from respository to preservation storage--no technical wrangling required.
- Archive-It is a web archiving service provided by the Internet Archive. With Consortia Canada, COPPUL coordinates annual Archive-It subscriptions for Canada's University Libraries.
- Dataverse is repository platform to support stewardship of research data. This hosted version is made available in partnership with University of Toronto Libraries and ScholarsPortal, who operate Dataverse as a national service.