With respect to Indigenous Knowledge, the Committee facilitates communication among COPPUL institutions and identifies and fosters opportunities for collaborative action and partnership initiatives.
Please see the Terms of Reference for more details.
Members and Terms:
- Sarah Dupont, University of British Columbia (Chair) (10/2017 - 09/2020)
- Patricia Geddes, Vancouver Island University (10/2017 - 09/2020)
- Leeanne Morrow, University of Calgary (10/2017 - 09/2020)
- Lisa O'Hara, University of Manitoba (10/2018 - )
- Katherine Watmough, Thompson Rivers University (10/2018 - )
- Gregory Wurzer, University of Saskatchewan (10/2018 - )
- Vivian Stieda, COPPUL Executive Director (ex officio)
- Report to COPPUL Directors, September 2019
- Report to COPPUL Directors, February 2019
- Report to COPPUL Directors, September 2018
COPPUL members have recently engaged in a number of Indigenous knowledge-related events. Agendas and related materials are available here.