With respect to Indigenous Knowledge, the Committee facilitates communication among COPPUL institutions and identifies and fosters opportunities for collaborative action and partnership initiatives.
Please see the Terms of Reference for more details.
Members and Terms:
- Sarah Dupont, University of British Columbia (Chair) (10/2020 - 09/2022)
- Anne Carr Wiggins, ]University of Alberta(09/2021 - 2023)
- Heather D'Amour, University of Calgary (10/2020 - 09/2023)
- Lisa O'Hara, University of Manitoba (10/2018 - 2021)
- Michael Shires, University of Regina (09/2021 - 2023)
- Lindsey Whitson, MacEwan University (09/2021 - 2023)
- Ashley Edwards, Simon Fraser University (09/2021 - 2023)
- Diane Cruickshank, University of the Fraser Valley (09/2021 - 2023)
- Deborah Lee, Indigenous Knowledge Coordinator (ex officio)
- Vivian Stieda, COPPUL Executive Director (ex officio)
- Report to COPPUL Directors, March 2021
- Report to COPPUL Directors, February 2020
- Report to COPPUL Directors, September 2019
- Report to COPPUL Directors, February 2019
- Report to COPPUL Directors, September 2018
COPPUL members have recently engaged in a number of Indigenous knowledge-related events. Agendas and related materials are available here.