The SPAN Phase 6 Working Group is responsible for supporting the development and implementation of a shared print archive for Western Canadian topographic maps. Activities will include selecting materials for inclusion in the archive, developing procedures for the physical validation / inventory of the materials, the creation or enhancement of catalogue records (as required to support the retention commitment data), and the registration of the retained materials in the OCLC Shared Print Registry.
Please see the Terms of Reference for more details.
- Grace Romund, Chair, University of Manitoba - until February 2022
- Daniel Brendle-Moczuk, University of Victoria - until February 2022
- Larry LaLiberté, University of Alberta - until February 2022
- Peter Peller, University of Calgary - until February 2022
- Rhys Stevens, University of Lethbridge - until February 2022
- Evan Thornberry, University of British Columbia - until February 2022
- Doug Brigham, ex officio
- Trish Chatterley, ex officio
- Matt Kaufhold, ex officio
The meeting minutes are available on Google Drive.