Euclid Prime is a collection of high-impact, peer-reviewed journals in theoretical and applied mathematics and statistics. It is hosted by Project Euclid, an online platform designed specifically for mathematicians. The 2018 collection includes current content from 28 titles. New publications may join the collection throughout the year at no additional cost.
In addition to the 28 titles collected in Euclid Prime, Project Euclid offers electronic access to a number of other publications. Please visit projecteuclid.org for information on ordering individual titles, as well as for a complete list of open-access titles. If you are interested in special pricing for the entire body of Project Euclid content, please contact email@example.com.
- Perpetual access to purchased content
- Links from each article to MathSciNet, Zentralblatt MATH, and CrossRef
- Full-text searches across the entire collection
- COUNTER- and SUSHI-compliant usage statistics
- Interoperability through the Open Archives Initiative
- MathJax display engine for clearly rendered formulas and symbols on all web browsers
- Mobile-optimized for use on all devices
COUNTER-compliant usage statistics are available to institutional subscribers.
To view your institution's usage statistics, please visit projecteuclid.org/StatsInfo
This is a multi-consortium license including CAUL, COPPUL, CREPUQ and OCUL. Lead negotiator: OCUL.
17-18 Calgary cancels Euclid