Connect to the Database
The CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics is a classic, standard reference book for chemistry and physics. A new edition is published annually. The online version is hosted exclusively on ChemNetBase, a collection of chemistry databases from CRC Press.
- Access database usage statistics in the My Account area of CRCnetBASE.com.
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Mount Royal University
- Okanagan College
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT)
- Thompson Rivers University
- University of Lethbridge
- University of Northern British Columbia
- University of Regina
- Vancouver Island University
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT)
- Simon Fraser University
- University of Alberta
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Douglas College
- Changes in 16/17: Canadian Mennonite University switched from unlimited to 2 users, and University of Winnipeg cancelled. 16/17 increase was 2% (originally 4% proposed).
- Changes in 17/18: Kwantlen quoted but did not join. CMU considered cancellation. SFU joins deal August 1 2017 to April 30 2018 pro-rated.
- Changes in 18/19: NAIT joins from direct deal. Pro-rated Sept 1 2018 to April 30 2019.
- Changes in 19/20 - Cancel: Canadian Mennonite University, Concordia University College
- Changes in 20/21 – Alberta joins Nov 1. Kwantlen joins December 18.