Produced by the Modern Language Association (MLA), the electronic version of the bibliography dates back to the 1920s and contains millions of citations from journals & series, as well as book publishers. The indexed materials coverage is international, and includes titles and full-text links from J-STOR and Project Muse, Wiley-Blackwell and Taylor & Francis. This resource also contains hundreds of thousands of subject names and terms.
Subjects within the MLA International Bibliography consist of literature, language and linguistics, folklore, film, literary theory & criticism, dramatic arts, as well as the historical aspects of printing and publishing. Listings on rhetoric and composition and the history, theory and practice of teaching language and literature are also included.
Usage statistics are available for downloading through your institution's EBSCOadmin account. A User ID and Password are required.
- Brandon University
- Canadian Mennonite University
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Okanagan College
- Simon Fraser University
- Thompson Rivers University
- Trinity Western University
- University College of the North
- University of British Columbia
- University of Northern British Columbia
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of the Fraser Valley
- Douglas College
6 of the 13 schools on the 3 year: CMU, Trinity Western Univ, Brandon Univ, UBC, UNBC, SFU,
Joint license with BC ELN