Connect to the Database
Access Science is no longer a Consortia Canada deal (18/19 fiscal). This has transitioned back to a direct deal with institutions.
AccessScience is an authoritative and dynamic online resource that contains incisively written, high-quality reference material that covers all major scientific disciplines. An award-winning gateway to scientific knowledge, it offers links to primary research material, videos and exclusive animations, plus specially designed curriculum maps for teachers. With these and other online features, AccessScience is continually expanding the ways it can demonstrate and explain core, trustworthy scientific information in a way that inspires and guides users to deeper knowledge.
- MORE THAN 8500 articles and Research Reviews covering all major scientific disciplines and encompassing the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology and the McGraw-Hill Yearbook of Science and Technology
- 115,000-PLUS definitions from the McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms
- 3000 biographies of well-known scientific figures
- 18,000-PLUS downloadable images and animations illustrating key topics
- ENGAGING VIDEOS highlighting the life and work of award-winning scientists
- SUGGESTIONS FOR FURTHER STUDY and additional readings guide users to deeper understanding and research
- LINKS TO CITABLE LITERATURE through DOIs help users continue their research using primary sources of information
- INTERACTIVE CITATION GENERATOR saves time and effort when preparing papers
- CURRICULUM MAPS tied to core content save time for educators
- MOBILE ACCESS allows easy, anytime access outside of institutional IP ranges
Your Subscriber Services Portal provides access to important tools for managing your institution’s AccessScience subscription. Using your administrative log-in credentials, enter the Portal to view usage statistics*, update your contact information, review your access mechanisms, and customize the site with your institution’s logo and URL.
Subscribers can access their usage statistics by visiting AccessScience and using the credentials provided to them at the time of their subscription.
If you need a reminder of your administrative log-in credentials for access to either your current or legacy usage statistics, or if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
18-19 Consortia Canada no longer handling Access Science.
18-19 Last year for COPPUL deal. Next year reverts to a direct deal.