Connect to the Database
The University of Chicago Press publishes more than 80 scholarly journals that cover a wide range of disciplines, from the humanities and the social sciences to the life and physical sciences. Access includes from Vol. 1 #1 of each title for the duration of the subscription on the Chicago Press’ Atypon platform.
What is the difference between the Current Content Package subscription versus this Complete Package?
Institutional subscriptions are available at the Current Content level with access for most titles going back to the first online issue (15 to 20 years ago in most cases). This Full-Run subscription offer provides online access to the full complement of the journal from the current issue back to Volume 1, Issue 1.
Changes for 2022:
- New to UCP: American Journal of Archaeology (ISSN: 0002-9114; E-ISSN: 1939-828X) Published on behalf of the Archaeological Institute of America. The first Chicago issue will be Vol. 126#1, January 2022.
- New to UCP: Early Modern Women: An Interdisciplinary Journal (ISSN: 1933-0065; E-ISSN: 2378- 4776) Published on behalf of the Society for the Study of Early Modern Women and Gender. The first Chicago issue will be Vol.16 #1, Fall 2021.
- New to UCP: Environmental History (ISSN: 1084-5453; E-ISSN: 1930-8892) Previously published by Oxford University Press. The first Chicago issue will be Vol. 27#1, January 2022.
- New to UCP: Journal of the Warburg and Courtauld Institutes (ISSN: 0075-4390; E-ISSN: 2044- 0014) Published on behalf of the Warburg Institute. The first Chicago issue will be Vol. 85, 2022.
- Title moving to CUP: Philosophy of Science (ISSN: 0031-8248; E-ISSN: 1539-767X) Will be published by Cambridge University Press beginning in 2022. The last Chicago issue will be Vol. 88#5, December 2021.
- Title Change: Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research (ISSN: 0003-097X E-ISSN: 2161-8062) is undergoing a title change in 2022. Effective with Vol. 387 (May 2022) this title will be Bulletin of the American Society of Overseas Research, with new ISSNs: 2769-3600; E-ISSN: 2769-3589.
Schools can get usage by registering as an admin UCP. Usage will be provided to each consortia rep.
2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24 with an opt-out clause
ConCan deal led by COPPUL. TAL and BCELN members go through COPPUL. CAUL go through their consortia.