Connect to the Database
ASTM Standards & Engineering Digital Library is a vast collection of industry-leading standards and technical engineering publications. The Library covers a broad range of engineering disciplines, including aerospace, biomedical, chemical, civil, environmental, geological, health and safety, industrial, materials science, mechanical, nuclear, petroleum, soil science, and solar engineering.
Four full-text (either PDF or HTML format) products are available for subscription via this offer:
(1) ASTM Standards (Basic/Active) which provides access to the most current +12,900 active standards
(2) SEDL (Standards (Basic/Active) + Digital Library) includes ASTM Manuals, Monographs, Data Series, Symposia Papers, STPs (Special Technical Publications) and 9 Journals
(3) ASTM Standards (Basic/Active) Premium- includes both current/active versions of standards as well as historical and redlined versions of standards
(4) SEDL (Standards (Basic/Active) + Digital Library) Premium - includes both current/active versions of standards as well as historical and redlined versions of standards and ASTM Manuals, Monographs, Data Series, Symposia Papers, STPs (Special Technical Publications) and 9 Journals
There are MARC records for the ASTM Digital Library publications, i.e., Manuals, Monographs, Journal Articles, STPs and Data Series. See: https://www.astm.org/DIGITAL_LIBRARY/user_resources.html However, there are no MARC records for ASTM Standards.
Usage statistics are available upon request from the ASTM Support Desk
- Dalhousie University
- University of Alberta
- University of British Columbia
- University of Calgary
- University of Manitoba
- University of Regina
- University of Saskatchewan
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT)
- British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT)
- University of Northern British Columbia
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT)
ASTM Standards: View all 12,000+ standards, search by keyword or designation.
ASTM journals: View the complete backlist of ASTM Journals which have been digitized back to the first issue of each journal.
ASTM Symposia Papers and STPs: This essential engineering collection contains over 29,000 papers -- all of them peer reviewed. All symposia papers are published in book format (known as STPs or Selected Technical Papers).
Manuals, Monographs and Data Series. Get practical, hands-on application information (Manuals) or advanced and highly technical information (Monographs) from highly-regarded experts in their respective fields. The ASTM Data Series cover specific applications, contain compiled data, and usually include explanatory text.
Consortia Canada license
Contact COPPUL regarding all subscription-related matters.
Note for Memorial University and University of Alberta: both of these institutions have had access via both the ASTM and the IHS platform since 2012 - this access will continue, at no additional cost.
|Memorial University||ASTM Standards-only BASIC|
|Dalhousie University||ASTM Complete SEDL BASIC|
|NAIT||ASTM Complete SEDL Premium|
|U Alberta||ASTM Complete SEDL BASIC|
|U British Columbia||ASTM Complete SEDL BASIC|
|U Calgary||ASTM Complete SEDL BASIC|
|U Regina||ASTM Complete SEDL BASIC|
|U Saskatchewan||ASTM Complete SEDL BASIC|
|U Manitoba||ASTM Complete SEDL BASIC|
|SAIT||ASTM Complete SEDL BASIC|
|BCIT||ASTM Complete SEDL Premium|
|UNBC||ASTM Complete SEDL BASIC|