Connect to the Database
ASTM Standards & Engineering Digital Library is a vast collection of industry-leading standards and technical engineering publications. The Library covers a broad range of engineering disciplines, including aerospace, biomedical, chemical, civil, environmental, geological, health and safety, industrial, materials science, mechanical, nuclear, petroleum, soil science, and solar engineering.
Four full-text (either PDF or HTML format) products are available for subscription via this offer:
(1) ASTM Standards (Basic/Active) which provides access to the most current +12,900 active standards
(2) SEDL (Standards (Basic/Active) + Digital Library) includes ASTM Manuals, Monographs, Data Series, Symposia Papers, STPs (Special Technical Publications) and 9 Journals
(3) ASTM Standards (Basic/Active) Premium- includes both current/active versions of standards as well as historical and redlined versions of standards
(4) SEDL (Standards (Basic/Active) + Digital Library) Premium - includes both current/active versions of standards as well as historical and redlined versions of standards and ASTM Manuals, Monographs, Data Series, Symposia Papers, STPs (Special Technical Publications) and 9 Journals
There are MARC records for the ASTM Digital Library publications, i.e., Manuals, Monographs, Journal Articles, STPs and Data Series. See: https://www.astm.org/DIGITAL_LIBRARY/user_resources.html However, there are no MARC records for ASTM Standards.
Usage statistics are available upon request from the ASTM Support Desk
- Dalhousie University
- University of Alberta
- University of British Columbia
- University of Calgary
- University of Manitoba
- University of Regina
- University of Saskatchewan
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT)
- British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT)
- University of Northern British Columbia
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT)
ASTM Standards: View all 12,000+ standards, search by keyword or designation.
ASTM journals: View the complete backlist of ASTM Journals which have been digitized back to the first issue of each journal.
ASTM Symposia Papers and STPs: This essential engineering collection contains over 29,000 papers -- all of them peer reviewed. All symposia papers are published in book format (known as STPs or Selected Technical Papers).
Manuals, Monographs and Data Series. Get practical, hands-on application information (Manuals) or advanced and highly technical information (Monographs) from highly-regarded experts in their respective fields. The ASTM Data Series cover specific applications, contain compiled data, and usually include explanatory text.
Consortia Canada license, BCI lead
See the invoicing spreadsheet for entitlement details.
17-18 - NAIT joins
Note for Memorial University and University of Alberta: both of these institutions have had access via both the ASTM and the IHS platform since 2012 - this access will continue, at no additional cost.
|Memorial University||ASTM Standards-only BASIC|
|Dalhousie University||ASTM Complete SEDL BASIC|
|NAIT||ASTM Complete SEDL Premium|
|U Alberta||ASTM Complete SEDL BASIC|
|U British Columbia||ASTM Complete SEDL BASIC|
|U Calgary||ASTM Complete SEDL BASIC|
|U Regina||ASTM Complete SEDL BASIC|
|U Saskatchewan||ASTM Complete SEDL BASIC|
|U Manitoba||ASTM Complete SEDL BASIC|
|SAIT||ASTM Complete SEDL BASIC|
|BCIT||ASTM Complete SEDL Premium|
|UNBC||ASTM Complete SEDL BASIC|