The ACM Digital Library (DL) is a comprehensive collection of full-text articles and bibliographic records covering the fields of computing and information technology. The full-text database includes the complete collection of ACM's publications, including journals, conference proceedings, magazines, newsletters, and multimedia titles and currently consists of:
- 340,000 Full-text articles
- 2.0+ Million Pages of full-text articles
- 20,000+ New full-text articles added each year
- 44+ High Impact Journals with 2-3 new journals being launched each year
- 275+ Conference Proceedings Titles added each year
- 2,000+ Proceedings Volumes
- 8 Magazines (including the flagship Communications of the ACM, the most heavily cited publication in the field of computing according to Thomson-Reuters)
- 37 Technical Newsletters from ACM's Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- 4,600+ Video files
- 455 Audio files
In addition to the full-text database, the ACM Digital Library is heavily integrated with and includes unrestricted access to the Guide to Computing Literature bibliography.
The ACM Digital Library includes reference linking though CrossRef, integration with the ACM Computing Reviews database, index terms using ACM's Computing Classification Scheme (CCS), alerting and TOC services, and all export formats including BibTex, Endnote, and ACM Ref, as well as OpenURL compliance, and COUNTER III and SUSHI Compliant usage statistics.
Usage statistics (from July 1, 2005 onwards) are available online. A password and username are required, which are available for your institution upon request from COPPUL.
In 2015, ACM has simplified its pricing structure and will move from the old 7-tier pricing model to a new 3-tier format. As of July 1st, 2015, each institution's tier profile has been calculated based on their reported 2014 use.
The ACM Digital Library contains every article and publication published by ACM from 1954 to present.
Click here for the complete list of all ACM publications currently available in the ACM Digital Library.
Libraries subscribing to 3 year deal: University of Manitoba, University of Regina, University of Saskatchewan Note, 3 year deal runs July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2018
Consortia Canada license
Please contact COPPUL regarding all subscription-related matters.