Connect to the Database
A web-based application that allows users to create, manage, access and store collections of digital content.
- Hosting of the data, online access, and two copies (primary and a back-up) stored in perpetuity
- The data is indexed for text search and is browse-able by URL
- Ability to download any data archived using the service at any time from our servers
- The data is hosted and stored at the Internet Archive data center in perpetuity
- No additional fees for hosting, software update, maintenance or new releases
- The account comes with production application training, detailed help documentation and an online user manual, as well as Web Archivist technical support
Usage statistics (from vendor up to 2021)
Canada-wide offer with COPPUL as lead.
17-18 OCUL And COPPUL deal.Memorial joins August 1, 11 month pro-rated/
18-19 Deal expands to include CAUL and BCI. CAUL affiliates move to CAUL .
20-21 COVID upgrade offer.
CGI-PLN - 10 members equally contribute to the cost of hte account used to harvest content into their LOCKSS Network.
- Dalhousie Univ
- McGill Univ
- Stanford Univ
- Univ of Alberta
- Univ of BC
- Univ of Calgary
- Univ of Saskatchewan
- Univ of Toronto / Scholars Portal
- Univ of Victoria