Connect to the Database
Since November 1869, Nature has published many of the most significant and influential papers in modern science. From research scientists to journalists, the Nature Archive provides users with an authoritative narrative through scientific history.
Four Collections include:
- Nov 1869-Dec 1949 Collection (Volumes 1-164: 4183 issues)
- Jan 1950-Dec 1986 Collection (Volumes 165-324: 1924 issues)
- Jan 1987-Dec 1996 Collection (Volumes 325-384: 510 issues)
- Jan 1997-Dec 2006 Collection (Volumes 385-445: 510 issues)
Usage reports are uploaded to your site license administration account before the end of every month for the proceeding month. The registered site license administrator will be alerted by e-mail when reports are available.
- Athabasca University
- Dalhousie University
- MacEwan University
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Simon Fraser University
- University of Alberta
- University of British Columbia
- University of Calgary
- University of Lethbridge
- University of Manitoba
- University of Northern British Columbia
- University of Regina
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of Victoria
Nature Archive content is available as a one-time purchase. The annual hosting fee is waived with a current subscription to Nature Online.