ASTM Standards-only PLUS - includes both current/active versions of standards as well as historical and redlined versions of standards. Today, over 12,000 ASTM standards are used around the world to improve product quality, enhance health and safety, strengthen market access and trade, and build consumer confidence
Until 2018-29, ASTM offered BASIC and PLUS options of their Standards. With the 2018-2019 renewal, ASTM announced that they will no longer support the BASIC option. The PLUS option provides access to historical versions dating back approximately 15 to 20 years, plus redlined version comparisons between any 2 versions.
There were previously 4 options. These have been condensed down to two options by removing the BASIC option:
- ASTM Standards-only PLUS - includes both current/active versions of standards as well as historical and redlined versions of standards.
- ASTM Complete SEDL (Standards and Engineering Digital Library) PLUS - includes both current/active versions of standards as well as historical and redlined versions of standards, manuals/monographs, STPs, Data Series and 9 journals (Smart and Sustainable Manufacturing Systems (SSMS) was added in 2017). See https://coppul.ca/node/1112
Other Standards Available. See https://coppul.ca/node/1112
- API (American Petroleum Institute)
- AATCC (American Association of Textile Chemists & Colorists)
- AASHTO (American Assn of State & Highway Transportation Officials)
- AWS (American Welding Society)
- AWWA (American Water Works Association)
- AENOR - ASTM has partnered with AENOR and they now offer all European Normative Standards (ENs) as well as all European ISO adopted Standards. Consortia Canada members can request a 6-month free trial subscription to all of the ENs thru March 15th, 2021
ASTM Videos - ASTM added for all members of Consortia Canada schools for at least the next subscription term (ending 15 Sept 2021)
Institutions requesting access to COUNTER statistics should send a contact name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the access is created a user name and password will be forwarded via email.
All organizations are asked to set up SUSHI on their end. The SUSHI protocol provides instructions on how to automate this process. This can be found through the link: https://groups.niso.org/workrooms/sushi/librarians/
ASTM International Standards is licensed for 3-years, to September 2021.
Participants have the option to renew annually or commit to the full 3-years of the agreement.
Consortia Canada deal. BCI lead. TAL and BCELN do not participate